Wednesday 4 January 2012

Drupal ScienceCamp Cambridge 20-21st January & Thoughtworks 13th Feb.



Next month I'm looking f/w to *ThoughtWorks' Quarterly Technology Briefing:


Is programming language
choice a good thing?





Before that I've booked for Drupal ScienceCamp in two weeks. It's a drive as the trains are not straight forward.

While there I'll post and tweet through proceedings. Being a DrupalCamp the program is still to be finalised. Leeds last May was excellent, as was Manchester. There are a few names for Cambridge that I recognise which is great.


I've cleared 1GB of old stuff off the laptop, three years worth that includes Drupal modules.

Time to update, focus, make use of the whiteboard, find and maintain some impetus...

I gather the title for the Camp derives from the venue - Cambridge Science Park. If there was a scientific theme now that would be a bonus. *Trademarks acknowledged also.

No comments:

Post a Comment